Friday, April 11, 2008

Eight in my fate....

Well guys decided to write this, I find it very cool. Thanks Arch for tagging me. So the rule is write eight 'somethings' in each category!!

Eight things I am passionate about:

  • Dance
  • Food
  • Acting
  • Driving
  • My Crushes :)
  • Breeding mice.... for those of you who do not know, I work on mice as models in my research
  • KLF4
  • Internet

Eight things I want to do before I die:

  • Find out if there is any interaction between KLF2 & KLF4 in vascular development
  • On stage 'dance' performance - did this watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmldoLPlo
  • Visit every country in the world
  • Try as many cuisines that I can
  • Parasailing
  • Bungy jumping
  • Sky diving
  • Buy house in New Zealand

Eight things I say often:

  • Aaila
  • Oops
  • Useless
  • Faltu
  • Balach
  • Smart
  • Cool
  • Kuch bhi

Eight books I have recently read:

  • Love signs
  • Angels and Demons
  • Maunanchi bhashantare
  • Alchemist
  • Da Vinci code
  • Wise and Otherwise
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Anatomical development in mouse

Eight things that attract me to my best friends:

  • Honesty...... white lie permitted
  • Creatvity of any kind
  • Sense of Humour
  • Intelligence
  • Tolerance... u need it to be my best friend
  • Mischieves, Naughtiness
  • Craziness
  • Blonde Moments

Eight people I tag to continue this trend of 8 are:

  • Chaitu
  • Sayali
  • Sakshi
  • Gaudya
  • Kedar
  • Abhi
  • Kate
  • Jaan

So, these are 8 things in each category that are or will be in my fate!!

4 comments:

vrushali said...

oiiee.....u know what u can combine parasailing, skydiving and bungy jumping as one event, and do 2 other different things...

and u dint include chatting as your passionate things .... (althou half of the time ur doing that, probably even in ur dreams)
and dont u think the 8 things that u say often, should include watever...

And an amazing idea from an amazing personality :O U can add 8 things you hate...and include me :)

Adu Chips said...

Heyy Vrush, What do you think... I do not give you so much importance that I will add one more category just to add your name..... heheheheheheehehhahahahahahahhehehehahahah!!!
But thanks a lot for the critique, you actually made some good points and I really appreciate that. I will remember all these comments next time!!

Anonymous said...

@ vrush: tumhare pas itne ideas hai why dont you start your own blog :)

@ add: interesting... and i do hope you find out about KLF4 and KLF2.
and i totally agree with the tolerance quality that you expect people around you to have! haha

vrushali said...

@ suds: aarreee...blog toh bade and creative log likhte hai...im neither badein nor creative...:O
kya faltu mein time waste...